Terms & Conditions
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by completing our ‘contact us’ forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of requesting information or ordering our goods or services. We may also ask you for information when you provide feedback to us about our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
Were we are able to, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and in order to analyse visits made to our site. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Security of your personal data
Where we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain restricted parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet should not be assumed to be totally secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. However, once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use your personal data
We may use information held about you in the following ways;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service to you.
Disclosure of your personal data
We will not share your information with any other organisation.
CMA recognises the importance of making its web services available to a wide audience. This website complies with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, details of which can be found on the Directgov website. This website also complies with level Double-A of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v1.0, details of which can be found on the W3C website.
Accessible features of the website include:
PDF files downloaded from the website may require the installation of a free document reader from Adobe, called Adobe Acrobat reader. If required, please download Acrobat Reader here.
If you have any problems accessing the website in any way, please contact us.
- Scalable fonts to enlarge text throughout the website. For instructions on increasing either the text size or the zoom level, please refer to your browser's Help files.
- Support for a wide variety of modern devices and assistive technologies, including systems which do not use pointing devices.
- Equivalent content regardless of your browser's capabilities. This website may take advantage of modern technologies available within your browser, but it will never rely upon them to present content.
Community Money Advice is a charitable company registered in England under company number 05123444 and charity number 1111436. CMA is a charity registered in Scotland under charity number SCO 40728.
Registered Office: Barnabas Centre, Longden Coleham, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7DN.
A list of directors may be inspected at the registered office address.