Contact Us

If you want to contact CMA for any reason: question, comment, complaint*, or even encouragement, please do get in touch by using any of the contact details below, and we will respond as quickly as possible.

*CMA's official complaint form can be downloaded here in pdf format.

Please note that CMA does not offer money advice direct from our Head Office - please contact one of our centres on the 'Need Help?' page.


Community Money Advice
c/o Illuminate
18, Wyle Cop


01743 341929



Legal information

Community Money Advice is a charitable company registered in England under company number 05123444 and charity number 1111436. CMA is a charity registered in Scotland under charity number SCO 40728.

Registered Office: Barnabas Centre, Longden Coleham, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7DN.

A list of directors may be inspected at the registered office address.